Worst Company in the Industry , Doesnt care about Customer Service - Internet, Cable & Phone Service
To Windstream Management
As a conscious consumer I set for up installation of new services 2 weeks in advance of the date that I was moving into my new home . This installation date was critical for monitoring medical equipment , communications at the house and to be able to work from home .
The experiance to date with Windstream has been horrible , very time consuming and extremely stressful. I was given numerous "excuses" why the date for services did not occur. Everyone just seemed to make up some different excuse . We were never contacted to be advised of a change in the installation date (without me initiating a call) . I have spent countless hrs on the phone and been given several dates for installation of the inet that just push out further and further. I have a 0 confidence level that I will have inet installed by the current date promised of Jan 24th ( or any date ) as previous commitments have not been kept.
I have traveled and worked all over the country and established phone and inet services with basically every provider imaginable . NO INSTALLATION DATE OR TIME WAS EVER MISSED. This leads me to the conclusion that Windstream is the worst provider in the industry.
With no reservation I can say that Windstreams commitment to customer service is the worst Ive every come across. Personally as a matter of work ethics , I couldnt work for a company that is as uncaring about the consumer and as disfunctional as Windstream. In doing research on complaints about Windstream I find that I am not alone.
Today I contacted Hughes net and was on the phone for less than 10 minutes, established an account and have a confirmed installation date and time on Jan 14th. I also have a confirmation by e mail of the installation date . Aside from the ease of communication with them, I learned that I will have higher speed at less cost that what Windstream can provide. WAKE UP --- THERE ARE VIABLE OPTIONS BESIDES WINDSTREAM.
Unless Windstream can get my inet up and running before Jan 14th (when Hughes net installs their equipment ) I will terminate all services with Windstream on Jan 15th. I will also also post my review and comments about Windstream on ever comment board I can find on the Inet. In case you havent ever checked the reviews out there are horrible.
I highly encourage Windstream to work to improve their customer service and reputation in the industry.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More windstream reviews
- Windstream Quotes incorret prices to its potential customers
- Windstream Telephone Directory
- Residential Customer in Georgia
- Residentaul service
- Pedestal location
- Billing issues and broken promise
- Windstream Communications - POOR SERVICE
- Windstream is horrid!
- WORST SERVICE I'VE EVER HAD!
- WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Moving business phone lines
- Windstream customer service is aweful
- windstream's terrible service
- slow high speed internet
- Worst delivery service. And worst customer care
- RUDE SUPERVISIOR
- AT&T the worst service ever!
- Direct TV is the worst company to deal with
- Worst Insurance Company Ever
- WORST BK EVER!
- Amex doesnt' care about you... just the money you owe them...
- There entire customer business model
- pain management specialist
- worst company ever!!!!!
- bad customer care
- PNC Bank worst of the worst
- worst customer service
- Groupon - worst customer care & service
- Worst customer service greyhound
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you